Olivia’s World Literacy is dedicated to the memory of Olivia Layke Gross who left this world for heaven far too soon.
Olivia’s family, with the help of generous donors, established Olivia’s World Literacy to honor Olivia’s memory by sending books to children around the world and across the USA. Reading expands horizons and sparks the imagination. Reading books leads to bigger dreams.
Motto: Dream Big. Read Books.
Mission / Goal: To give children around the world the chance to Dream Big and Read Books.
Connect with OWL on Facebook or via email: email@example.com.
Funding: Donations are accepted to cover the cost of purchasing and shipping books. OWL also accepts new and gently used books for distribution.
For more information, contact Olivia’s World Literacy, PO Box 692, Andrews TX 79714.
Destinations for OWL Books:
- Stephenville, TX
- Pheba, MS
- Nashville, TN
- Greenville, CA
OWL, INC. books distributions in the USA:
- Anchorage AK
- Greenville CA USA: Greenville High School/Indian Valley Academy
- Jacksonville FL
- Mt Sterling KY: Gateway Children’s Services
- Baltimore MD
- Branson MO
- Pheba MS USA: Hebron Christian Academy
- Fort Totten ND
- Cloud Croft NM: Aspendale Camp Director
- Memphis TN USA: Catholic Charities of West TN
- Nashville TN USA: Community Care Fellowship
- Andrews TX USA: Various Teachers, Families, and The Life Center
- Arlington TX: Arlington Life Shelter
- Camp Wood TX: Camp Wood Public Library
- Katy TX
- Monahans TX USA
- Pflugerville TX USA: Libraries of Love
- San Angelo TX USA: ADACCV
- San Antonio TX USA: Center for Refugee Services
- San Juan TX USA: Sacred Heart Church Catholic Charities
- Stephenville TX USA: Foster’s Home for Children